I get more questions on email marketing than anything else.
- How often should I send emails?
- What should my “welcome sequence” look like?
- How often should I run promotions?
Not only do these questions on email come think and fast…
But they’re always the same…
Like pick-up lines in a dive bar.
And that got me thinking:
“Why is email marketing so hard to understand?”
Eventually, I realised:
People don’t really understand why they’re sending emails in the first place.
Sure, you’ve got a 7-day welcome sequence…
But do you know why it’s 7 days?
Or did you just read about it in Dot Com Secrets?
The reality is that you can make millions of dollars by doing email marketing the right way.
But only if you understand the psychology of email.
So, last night, I mixed myself a negroni, turned on the camera, and recorded a mimi-workshop that lays out my entire philosophy to email marketing.
Served up on a silver platter.
Once you understand the psychology of email, your questions will answer themselves.
So here goes.
This is kinda long – but if you’ve ever wanted to do email better, I highly suggest you take the time to watch it.
- 0:00 - Understanding what makes email tick and why it’s so darn effective
- 5:28 - Using email to solve real problems and positioning yourself as the go-to authority
- 10:12 - Forget about “welcome sequences”. Instead, understand how daily emails function to build strong relationships with your audience
- 14:49 - The nitty-gritty of urgency and deadlines - your secret weapons in email marketing
- 19:48 - Quality content and patience
- 23:15 - Crafting killer email content. We’re talking psychology, sales without the “salesy” vibe, and storytelling that keeps readers hooked
- 28:48 - Integrating email into your business on a practical level - urgency, trust-building with testimonials, and case studies
If you get any value from this, please leave me a comment on the video.
You’ll be seeing a lot more video from me in the coming weeks and months!
CASE STUDY: Blueprint Of A $10m Online Education Business:
Join my free newsletter for online educators and I'll send you the case study immediately...
We will protect your data in accordance with our data policy!